Oct 26 - Nov 1, 2008

WEEK IN REVIEW
found at Sheryl's

(The purpose of this meme is to record a weekly memoir of your life to look back on for your own personal reflection/enjoyment and for your children/grandchildren to enjoy and learn from your experiences.)




Week's Weather Really nice! Just enough rain to wash the air and sweeten the smells!
Here's this week's forecast.
Sunday Scripture We're making our way through Colossians. We started chapter 3 this morning.
Life lessons God rarely checks my calendar when making His plans.
Favorite Meal(s) Carpenter brought home burgers so I wouldn't have to cook! :D
Treasured Moment(s) Reading to my kids. They still like to sit and read together.
Simple Pleasures Having my morning coffee while walking around my yard.
Talked with My mom; my sister; my sister-in-law; my TN girls; my grandson; my family
Impacting News:
World
National
Local
Personal I haven't quit smoking, I haven't lost weight, I didn't get up early for quiet time, I didn't do my dishes every night and I didn't walk every day...And God Still Loves Me!
Things I Read Matthew, Colossians, Piercing the Darkness, The Quilter's Daughter.
Movies We Watched None this week
Interesting Internet http://www.humeseeds.com/projndx.htm http://sewing.about.com/od/bagstotespurseproject/ig/Free-Bag---Purse-Patterns/
Places We Went The park, the library, the hospital, a junk sale, my parents'. Kids also went to K-life and Youth Group.
Budget Savers/Busters Gas is down to $2.19! Woo-hoo! Didn't spend a dime this week!
Blessings MIL is fine. She had to go to ER with chest pains and stayed overnight for observations. She home now and doing well. Praise God!
Challenges Finding enough time to do everything I want to.
Accomplishments Had a great week of school. Started the mosaic shelf at my garden shed and put down plastic for the floor of my green house.
Family Happenings MIL had a scare, but she's fine. Nephew and his little family need prayer. Grandson called to say he got 2 whole weeks of stickers at school! Whatta kid!
Tried Something New Let my breadmaker mix and rise the dough and then I finished it up. Turned out really good and I didn't have the mess.
Photos I have got to get new batteries for my camera!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I loved reading your personal section. It's great that God loves us no matter what. He is awesome! :-)