The ABCs of Me

I pop in here quite often to post. I stare at the page and wait for inspiration to hit. When it doesn't (frequently) I head over to Sheryl's place to see what she's got going on. She never dissapoints!

Here's her latest meme. And here's mine.


The ABCs of Me

Accent: Very Southern. I live in Arkansas, and talk just like everyone else here. I was raised in California, but my Grandma was from Tennessee and Grandpa was from Oklahoma, so the accent is in my genes!

Breakfast or no breakfast: Usually, no. Bad, I know but just can't seem to eat before noon.

Chore I don’t care for: Putting dishes or laundry away.

Dog or Cat: 3 yellow labs, one Queen of the House cat & 2 barn cats

Essential Electronics: Computer, DVR

Favorite Cologne: Cheyenne

Gold or Silver: Just a touch of both

Handbag I carry most often: It's actually sort of a totebag. I made it out of denim. Love it!

Insomnia: If I don't take my meds, I can't sleep.

Job Title: Domicile Coordination Manager

Kids: 5 kids, 6 grandkids

Living Arrangement: Married,  paradise in the Ozarks

Most Admirable Trait: Encouragement, I reckon

Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: If you ask my parents and teachers, it was my non-stop talking!

Overnight hospital stays: Giving birth and 3 surgeries (had 4 surgeries, but didn't need to stay over when they took my gallbladder)

Phobias: Public speaking is a borderline phobia for me, but I just take a deep breath, pray and do it!

Quote: "There is a skinny woman inside me crying to get out -- but I can usally shut her up with chocolate."

Reason to smile: I am the apple of God's eye and He's crazy about me!

Siblings: a sister and two brothers. I'm the oldest.

Time I wake up: Usually around 6:30 except Saturdays when I want to sleep in. Then it's around 6:00!

Unusual Talent or Skill: I can pick things up with my toes.

Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: Is Humus a vegetable?

Worst Habit: Nicorette

X-rays: Several

Yummy Stuff: Chocolate; garlic bread; vegetables right from the garden; bbq'd ribs; cherry-vanilla yogurt; oh waaay too much to list here!!

Zoo Animal I Like Most: The big cats and the seals.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so laughing...EVERY report card through elementary school the teacher made a comment about my talking...funny thing was, I honestly had no clue I was being a chatterbox!
Love the quote.

Joyful Days said...

Your quote is a hoot!! I'm going to borrow that one. And the title is really great. What a super list.

Blessings,

Julie